Harriet Potter

I always wanted to go to Hogwarts. It really annoyed me that it was fictional. J.K. Rowling has the most creative, wild, amazing imagination to dream up such an incredible place. She described it in such detail that you could imagine exactly what she was seeing as she penned each book. Alas, it is fictional. Although, I think Florida has something similar.

So, I'm not going to Hogwarts, wingardum leviOsa doesn't work for me, and I don't have a pet owl who flies letters back & forth to me. I do, however, make potions. Oil potions.

I am the least granola person you will ever meet. I like A/C, not fresh air. I like candy bars, not snap peas. I like my cushioned mattress, not a tent. I like to shave my legs. When the essential oil craze started catching fire (<< see what I did there?), I thought you all were a bunch of hippie looney tunes. Yeah, I said it. Looney.Tunes. I believe in Ibuprofen. I'm not going to go rub a plant on my head & expect my headache to go away.

My very wise friend, Madison, got on my case about not using essential oils. I told her I thought it was hocus pocus. She started to disprove my theory. Testimonial after testimonial, I was riveted by what the oils were doing for people. (There is a large secret essential oil world on Facebook. They are all secretly rubbing VALOR on their husbands while they sleep to stop them from snoring. And it's working.) The clincher for me was a photo of a young girl whose face was burned when a radiator blew up in her face. She began using a Young Living potion on her face & within a week, her burns were more than 80% gone. I couldn't get my credit card out fast enough.

Premium Starter Kit comes with this rainbow of awesome

We started using scar concoctions on scars & burns. We use a sleepytime oil for the kid to help her sleep. She typically calls us into her room 3x a night before finally conking out. The nights I have used her sleepy oil she goes right to sleep. I graciously let my girlfriend use our potion. Now, my kid is yelling & her kid is sleeping. Rude. I also have this hideous little red spot on my cheek that is the bane of my existence. I have been using lemon & lavender on it, & in just a few days, it's already shrinking. I may not be a hideous beast by weeks' end!

Is this a sales pitch? Sure. I want you to buy this voodoo magic because it's awesome. Help your kids sleep so you can watch more Orange is the New Black. Rub some Valor on your husband to shut him up at night. And for the love! Diffuse some Peace & Calming + Lavender & take a hot bath while everyone is knocked out.

I lock the bathroom door, turn out the lights, soak in the hot water & let the glow of the diffuser light the room while the kids scream like banshees just on the other side.


So, just try it. All the cool kids are doing it. Join Team #hocuspocusoils. We're posting on Instagram! Find us! Tell us how they're working for you. Because they totes will. Easy squeezy to get started:

1. Click here for the sign-up page.
2. Select “Sign Up As: Young Living Wholesale Member”
3. The “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” boxes should already be filled in for you.  If they aren’t, my ID is 1935445, and you can fill both the boxes with this number.
4. Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact info. (The reason you are asked for your SSN is for tax purposes; if you make over $600/year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law.  Young Living never shares this info with anyone.)
5. Create your password and pin which you will use to log in to your account and order your oils.
6. Select your enrollment order.  This is where you can specify which starter kit you would like.  You must sign up with one of these kits to become a Wholesale Member.  I recommend the Premium Kit with the Aroma Diffuser.
7. Set up your optional Essential Rewards Program.  Buying one of the ER kits is not a requirement to sign up as a Wholesale Member!  This is a rewards program you can opt into to start earning money back to help pay for your oils.  At this point, you can skip this step by selecting “No. thank you. I plan on enrolling in the Essential Rewards Program later.” If one of the ER kits looks valuable to you, then go for it in addition to your starter kit.
8. Agree to Terms & Conditions
9. CONFIRM YOUR ORDER. Some folks miss this step and end up not fully checking out.  To confirm, the tool will log you in and it will show you your order again and it will make you enter in your payment information again.
And like magic...best decision of your life!

a.

Post a Comment

© andrea lebeau. Design by Fearne.