Friday Favorite | Hello, Grace

Happy Friday! We survived! I gave you a nice long break between Christmas and now, but I couldn't wait any longer to show you some new threads!




I'm not kidding when I tell you that I have been living in this raglan. It is so cozy and comfy. I dress it up and dress it down. Versatile! And I love this subtle message: BELOVED. Nothing screaming or boisterous, but people know Who you're talking about.



Here's a few things I love about Grace & her shop: Hello, Grace is dedicated to create thoughtful and well-designed products that are both faith based and fashionable. We are inspired by the goodness of God and desire to convey a positive message about who He is through our designs.

Hello, Grace is honored to partner with Love Bought International. They are an organization that is dedicated to love God, love others and to change the world! They are currently raising money to build an orphanage in Bogata, Columbia. 10% of every sale will go towards this effort. Please visit www.lovebought.com for more information and to find out other ways you can help!



Run to Hello, Grace & buy everything. Grace has a variety of tees for you and your littles that you will absolutely love! To stay up-to-date on her latest designs, follow Hello, Grace on Instagram.

Thank you, again, Grace, for letting me share your beautiful shop and your beautiful heart! 

Post a Comment

© andrea lebeau. Design by Fearne.