Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Dupes

If you're like me, you're watching bloggers all over post their favorite pieces from the amazing Nordstrom sale and you're drooling.

If you're like me, you can't or won't drop hundreds on a new fall wardrobe while you are still shoving toilet paper in your armpits after you are outside for more than 5 minutes while you sweat like a 300-lb gorilla.

So, I spent the weekend researching and I found Nordstrom dupes that will be coming to my closet! If you follow me on Instagram, you know I am a lover of Amazon fashion, so my picks will be coming from Amazon. Plus, you can't beat 2-day shipping on all your impulse purchases.

I linked both options below each photo! Go shoppin'!



















Share with me what you bought! Are you ready for fall? I sure am!






3 comments

  1. Have you gotten any of these goodies yet?!? I want to order a few but have actually never ordered clothes off of amazon before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome!! Thanks for the ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this articles this is really helpful for me. Here is discounted coupon available for you kohls 30 off fatwallet

    ReplyDelete

© andrea lebeau. Design by Fearne.