Friday Favorite | The Littlest Pog

The Littlest Pog is now my favorite shop on Etsy. I can't tell you how much I am obsessed with these tees. I need them in every size for the rest of the boys' lives. That's how amazing they are. 




Randi is this amazing woman who works at a children's advocacy center as a forensic interviewer, but comes home to two boys and a hubby, and needs a space to create and decompress:

"Enter The Littlest Pog. What started as just a little side hobby of creating has become so much more than that to me. It truly is my escape from the scary stuff that I hear about every day. It's a chance for me to surround myself and others with something light and bright and cheerful. Because Lord knows we have enough rough stuff in the world."



The shirts are soft American Apparel tees, so you know they are comfy. And cute. Hello! It's buffalo check. 



Thank you, Randi, for letting my boys model your tees and for letting me brag on you! Follow The Littlest Pog on Instagram & Facebook for deals & giveaways!

1 comment

  1. Oh, Andrea! Thank you. Just thank you so, so very much.

    I've had the honor of being mentioned in several blog posts since my shop's conception. And I'm so thankful for that! But you are the first, the VERY first, who has mentioned my real passion: forensic interviewing. And while I know learning about forensic interviewing and child abuse isn't in the forefront of most Etsy shoppers' minds, I am so grateful that you put some weight on the reason for my shop. Because even if just one person now googles "child advocacy center" or "forensic interviewer" or "child abuse" and can learn more about how to help an endemic which unfortunately affects so many, my heart will feel fulfilled.

    You are the best! The pictures of your handsome little men are adorable, your words spoke to my soul, and your encouragement will continue to push me forward! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

© andrea lebeau. Design by Fearne.