Friday Favorite | Our 5 Loves

I don't often get to be the one in front of the camera, but this time I did! Our 5 Loves was kind enough to send me a shirt so I could get some great photos taken of just me and my boys.

 Hat: Forever 21
Booties: Wal-Mart



And you know what, I didn't hate it, and I was actually pretty pleased with how these images turned out. A HUGE thanks to Maren Miller for capturing me and the boys in spite of their less than stellar modeling.

Jax's outfit
Shirt: Our 5 Loves
Jeans: H&M
Shoes: WalMart

You know my struggle in finding CUTE clothes for my littles, but Our 5 Loves delivered! They even had a cute tee just for me!

 Jett's outfit
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Walmart


Trust me when I say that you need to RUN and buy these tees for your little ones! You are in luck because they want to give you a 10% discount just for following them on Facebook or Instagram! When you go to checkout, let them know I sent you for your discount!

Thank you Stacy & Jess for letting us brag on you and your beautiful designs! 

Post a Comment

© andrea lebeau. Design by Fearne.