Oils


Two years ago, I made the decision to take a more natural route with our family's health. I wasn't sold on the idea of essential oils for a while. I tried them, I liked them, and that was enough. It wasn't until I began reading labels, realizing how many unknowns we were ingesting that I finally stopped and took oils more seriously.


My kids were the reason that I jumped into this world. I want better for them. Their health is my main concern as their mama. Healthier bodies mean healthier, more fulfilled lives. 


Yes, oils are a trend, but they are not new. Young Living has been essential oils industry leader since 1994. 


Yes, we use these everyday. From attitude issues to zits to colds to cuts and bruises to calming the little ones down, we use these oils for every single issue in the house. 

Some of my must-haves, keep them on me at all times are: StressAway, Lavender, Thieves, Orange, Breathe Again, KidScents, Deep Relief. The list could go on & on. We love our oils. 


How this gets to be my job, leading 700 people, is beyond me. We are blessed, we are overwhelmed, and we are so pumped. If you want to join the best oily team out there, email me at andrealebeaublog@gmail.com to get started. If you're ready to make the plunge into oils, click here and get started. 

***Any suggestions made on this blog are very specific to Young Living essential oils and should not be used with oils from another source. Statements made on this website about Young Living Essential Oils have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products and information are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone suffering from disease or injury should consult with a physician. If you are currently on medication, please do not stop.

Post a Comment

© andrea lebeau. Design by Fearne.