Little Luba


There isn't a day that goes by that this girl doesn't want a bow or two in her hair. Our Little Luba bows have been the go-to for the new school year.




Paige is lover of design, and I knew we'd click when I saw that she lives out her passion through her creativity.
This shop is where my passion is.. creating Baby Headbands, Headwraps + Hair Clips for your little ones!

There is something so magical about using my hands to make beautiful things. And there is literally nothing in this world that makes me more fulfilled than creating pieces that make people happy. I love that Etsy enables me the opportunity to create for people all around the world and communicate with them to ensure their happiness with my product. I design each piece with fine detail, good quality and a lot of love.



The best thing about bows is that you can dress them up or dress them down, and wear your hair any which way you'd like. 



We love our Little Luba hair bows, and we know you will too! Head to Little Luba on Etsy, Instagram, and Facebook to stay up-to-date on the latest designs. 

Post a Comment

© andrea lebeau. Design by Fearne.