14 weeks | 2nd Trimester

Hi again. I realize because I posted a couple days late last week that this post seems fairly soon, but that's ok. You'll get over it. And again...at least my Mom will read it. 

Not much has changed since it's only been a few days. In 11 days, we may be finding out what we're having, so I am very very excited about that! 


She wanted her picture taken too!

How far along? 14.2 weeks
Babies are the size of a? Lemon
Total weight gain? 9 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes! In fact, I had to stockpile some as a Christmas gift. No fun, but necessary. And at least they're cute.

Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep? Restless, but sleeping. I had a dream last night I gave birth to one of the babies (a boy) and they told me to wait until the next one was ready. So, I just walked around the hospital & then drove Kylie's truck around while I nursed the boy. I woke up disturbed. And impressed at my multi-tasking skills, really.
Exercise? Still too nervous to start anything. I will this week...I think...
Miss Anything? Sleeping without waking up to pee twice a night
Movement? Yeah, I feel the baby on the bottom more because there is more blubber in front of the top bunk bed baby
Food cravings? I want spaghetti e'eryday. I have now limited myself to twice a week because I'll be the size of a house otherwise.
Gender? 13 days & counting!
Belly Button In or Out? In.
Rings on or off? On.
Symptoms? Reflux.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Still smells. Especially people farting in stores as they crop dust in front of us unsuspecting victims.
Labor Signs? Nope
Happy or Moody most of the time? Weepy this week. I cried a lot Tuesday. The dog ruining my tree skirt was the final straw. Then I watched The Walking Dead (season 3) & sobbed uncontrollably when Rick realized that Lori died. But at least, I have a chance with him now. 
Looking forward to? Christmas!!

Post a Comment

© andrea lebeau. Design by Fearne.