The Bachelorette Week 5 | Recap

I don't know about you, but this season of The Bachelorette is excruciatingly painful to get through. I find myself using my phone during the boring scenes, which is a lot of the time.

After Monday's episode, I was quite underwhelmed. For me, I don't see a front runner. And honestly, if I were Andi, I'd feel jipped. Like I said before, I have not tired of hot people falling in love.

The miming? Really? As annoying as Nick's attitude was, I would be making disgusted faces as well. I swear they try to make these guys look like monkeys for our entertainment. I had this thought as I was watching this episode, and then, realized that watching a show while a bunch of guys sit on the couch, eat chips, and play video games would be a very boring show. Therefore, we watch them mime.

My one thought about Cody is that I could never date a personal trainer because I need a guy who won't judge me too harshly for inhaling a container of Oreos in one sitting.

Marquel. Hmm. I was confused by that whole debacle. And what was with the crying??

I think Andi is right with her intuition: Josh is a playa.

Brian. Oh, Brian. That was actually physically painful to watch. Make a joke, touch her arm, talk about the weather, for crying out loud. Just.Say.Something. So, you're not comfortable in the kitchen? Big deal. My husband makes soup & pretends he has a cooking show. Make fun of the fact that you suck in the kitchen. And for the love, you had to chop vegetables for a salad.

The rose ceremony wasn't shocking at all. There are some seriously forgettable dudes here. ABC, what gives? Trying to downplay the crazy this season?

Post a Comment

© andrea lebeau. Design by Fearne.