30 weeks | 3rd Trimester

We made it to 30 weeks! Huge accomplishment considering a what cluster of a month March was. At this point, no news is good news. I haven't had any consistent contractions in 10 days. I'm still stuck in bed for most of the day unless it's pool time. Really a pretty boring existence until the boys decide to make their debut. The doctors think I can make it to about 32 weeks, but I'm hoping I can get to 34, head home and deliver with my doctor at my hospital. We'll see how the next few weeks play out. 

Today is my favorite day of the week because it's the day that Josh and Maddie come down and spend the night with me. It's funny how much you miss the simple luxuries you grow accustomed to. 

Thank you to all my visitors! You guys are keeping me sane! I've received some sweet care packages with tasty treats and fun things to help me pass the time. I have the most decorated nails of anyone on the floor because I get bored and new nail polish rolls in weekly from friends and family. 


How far along? 30 weeks
Babies are the size of a? Cucumber
Total weight gain? 25 lbs. (got lectured last week about not gaining, so I've been told to step it up. Oreos are helping.)
Maternity clothes? Yoga pants & maternity tanks!
Stretch marks? Still none.
Sleep? Not bad considering they wake me up every 3 hours to give me contraction meds. 
Miss Anything? Normal life
Movement? So much. They have swapped places and turned so much that they are in completely different positions than they were just a week ago.
Food cravings? Coke!
Belly Button In or Out? Depends on baby location.
Rings on or off? On.
Symptoms? A giant belly.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nah.
Labor Signs? Not for 10 days! Haven't had any consistent contractions since last weekend.
Happy or Moody most of the time? Pretty happy considering.
Looking forward to? Going home!

Post a Comment

© andrea lebeau. Design by Fearne.