How to Throw the Perfect Galentine's Day Brunch


It is no secret that having girlfriends who cry with you, laugh with you, cuss with you, threaten your enemies (in group chat) for you, drink with you, eat with you, and party with you is literally (said in my best Chris Traeger voice) the best thing in life.

I didn't like girls in high school. They were catty, slutty, mean, and everything nasty in between. Most of my closest friends were boys because they were less drama. I didn't realize that kind, caring, FUN, hilarious, amazing women were out there, needing friends just like I was.


So, what do you do when you find your squad? You celebrate the shit out of them with a massive Galentine's Day Celebration, showering them with decadent food, mimosas, flowers, and gifts.

Save this post for next year because I am going to detail where you can get every single item you see in this post and recreate the perfect Galentine's Day Brunch for your gals!



Our beautiful and tasty cookies were all courtesy of DaddyCakes Bakery. I wanted girlie Valentine's cookies, and DaddyCakes delivered!




These little tasties were some of the easiest things I have ever made. The ladies were shocked that I made these from "scratch." Scratch included 2 pie crust rounds, 1 can of strawberry pie filling, egg wash, coarse sugar, and a heart-shaped cookie cutter. Boom. Done. Recipe this week!


Fresh flowers are one of my favorite things in the entire world. They bring a smile to my face when I walk past them. Every table setting should include tons of flowers, especially for da hoes.

Chargers and plates // Target

This was the catalyst: my heart-shaped waffle iron. I had really been wanting a waffle iron, I happened to be watching Parks & Rec, and started Googling. Lo and behold, this beautiful iron was bought and paid for in a matter of minutes.


And finally, you need your ladies and laughter. So much that your sides hurt. Celebrate how unique they are, how much fun they are, how much you love and appreciate them, and how precious and irreplaceable in they are in your life.

Post a Comment

© andrea lebeau. Design by Fearne.