Young Living 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse {Day 2}

Full disclosure: I still haven't pooped, so I'm, literally, full of shit.


I woke up feeling pretty perky and more energized. I'm not a morning person, so perky for me is just not crying or screaming.

I started my day with about .5 liter of water, downed my D&C pill and then my Ningxia. Mixed up my BC and stuck it in the freezer. I may actually live through this.


Morning: Rush kid to school because I slept too late.

1 Digest & Cleanse pill

4 ounces of Ningxia

8 ounces of water to 2 scoops of Balance Complete.

Snack: Apple slices

Lunch: Salad with chicken.

Yeah, I cheated. You know why? Because I am in the middle of training for a 5k and ain't no way I'm tryna run on liquid only. 

1 Digest & Cleanse pill

2 oz Ningxia

Small grilled chicken salad

Snack: apple

Dinner: Tired again. Like, chomping at the bit waiting for my evening shake.

1 Digest & Cleanse pill

2 ounces of Ningxia 

8 ounces of Vanilla Soy Milk + 2 scoops of BC, and back in the freezer

Water: 2 liters

I have found more than anything, that I am a bored snacker. This isn't news to me, but I really noticed it trying to complete today.

After 2 days, I am down 4 pounds and I feel exhausted because twin #1 climbed out of his crib this morning and the ass crack of dawn, opened my door and yelled, MAMA! Let's do this, Day 3!

Post a Comment

© andrea lebeau. Design by Fearne.