21 weeks | 2nd trimester

Just another boring week around here, folks. Nothing has changed (thankfully), but nothing exciting has happened either. I got out of the house yesterday with my MIL to start looking at fabrics for decorations in the boys' room. I'm going to start working on some darling mobiles for over their cribs this week << wow! my life is wicked boring. Why am I even blogging this hokum!? 

The nursery is painted thanks to my BFF, KyKy. I will never be able to repay this girl for her kindness & generosity. Her baby shower is going to have to be epic - no pressure. Although, with her sister & her best friend pregnant, she seems to be putting pregnancy further & further out of her mind...can't imagine why. 



Much more soft & peaceful now.

No appointments this week! I go in next Tuesday for another cervical check (gag!) and to see my boys! I think they might have names, but we aren't 100% yet...I am; Josh isn't. He's very intense. 

I can't think of anything else. Ask me questions & maybe I'll have more interesting topics next week. Thanks again for following our journey!

Ignore the pile of dirty clothes behind me.
How far along? 21 weeks
Babies are the size of a? Pomegranate
Total weight gain? 17.5 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yes, with some non-maternity. 
Stretch marks? Not yet.
Sleep? Really not great this week, but it's not surprising. I have limbs & heads pressing on my sides that prevent me from getting too cozy. Plus, I have to get up to pee 2-3 times a night.
Miss Anything? Same as always - just being able to do my normal 
Movement? Lots & lots!
Food cravings? I'd like to say that I got my yellow cake + chocolate frosting fix when my friend Chele brought one for me last week, but it's just not true. I could eat it everyday & be a happy girl.
Gender? TWO BOYS!
Belly Button In or Out? In.
Rings on or off? On.
Symptoms? Discomfort, sleepiness, weepiness, anxiety is a new one this week. Sitting idle for too long makes me uneasy & feeling stir crazy, so I'm working on new projects this week like mobiles for over the boys' cribs. I also made one hat for one of them, but I have yet to make a second for baby #2. Woops.
Anything making you queasy or sick? nah.
Labor Signs? Not this week!
Happy or Moody most of the time? I want to be happy, but man is it hard work to grow two humans at one time! Hormones are raging.
Looking forward to? Comfort.

Post a Comment

© andrea lebeau. Design by Fearne.