All the Random Ish in my Head

I started writing a book today. I'm clearly getting a lot accomplished because I am writing a blog post while the cursor is blinking at me in another tab.

What's it about, you ask? My life. No, it's not that interesting, so if anyone ever reads it, I'll die on the spot, but hey, it's a dream that is being fulfilled.

What's the point of THIS post? It's three-fold.

1. I want you to know that I started writing a book because I'm dying for attention. ETA: Josh wrote my dedication blurb: "To the one, for whom I live and breathe, my amazing, bearded sex-god husband, Josh."

2. I am revamping the Mama Swag Monday posts. We have some AMAZING vendors on the calendar for the next couple of months, and ya'll will piss yourselves. I mean, did you see this?

Beanie courtesy of Miss Giggle Buns

3. I am looking for guest bloggers while I spend most of my time writing this damn book AND fixing up the house. Share a funny story, a funny picture, a sarcastic comment, a tutorial, beauty-related crap. All of it. Make my readers laugh and we're BFF's. If you'd like to be added to the list, please email me with a topic and we'll chat.

Enough procrastinating. Back to writing.

Later kittens,
a.

1 comment

© andrea lebeau. Design by Fearne.