Whole 30 Banana + Almond Butter Muffins


If I'm honest, I had 2 of these and the kids ate the rest. I liked what I ate...


Ingredients:
1 cup almond butter
2 ripe bananas
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda

Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.

Combine ingredients.


Blend in your blender, obviously.

Grease muffin tin with coconut oil cooking spray.

Pour batter into muffin tins.


Cook for 12-15 minutes (muffins should be fluffy all of the way through and should not sink or settle).

Then, hide them from your kids.

2 comments

  1. Thank you so much for this wonderful recipe! I've made it about 5 times now, and it's one of the best GF, Whole30 breakfast bakes I've made. I even started adding a tsp of cinnamon, 1/4 tsp salt and about 1/3 C of raisins to them, which makes them extra yummy. Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. curious if it's baking soda or baking powder, the directions and the photo don't match up...I am super excited to make these!

    ReplyDelete

© andrea lebeau. Design by Fearne.