22 weeks | 2nd Trimester

Y'all, it was not a good week. However, instead of whining & complaining MORE than I already have, I will share just the highlights. Some very good people helped me through a crappy, hormonal, anxiety-ridden week, but I'm feeling so much more like myself the last couple of days.

Just before the snow hit, we spent one glorious afternoon outside with our girl. She squealed & giggled & gathered rocks to carry in her Radio Flyer trike for a while, and we enjoyed the sunshine for just a little bit. Highlight of my week. My little family, some Vitamin D, and my camera. I miss taking photos outside, but I bet I'll be really good at taking indoor photos when this is all over. 



*If you haven't already seen it, friends on my Facebook got an invite to my shower. Go RSVP so my BFF can start working on some goodies to make for you all to eat! Formal invites were ordered & will be sent out in the next couple weeks.


How far along? 22 weeks (measured 29 at my appt on Tuesday & about died!)
Babies are the size of a? Papaya
Total weight gain? 20 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yes, with some non-maternity. 
Stretch marks? Not yet.
Sleep? I had a stretch of insomnia that lasted 5 days, but have had 2 nights of great sleep. We spent the night at my in-laws the other night.  It was, apparently, all I needed to get me into a peaceful state & I slept like a baby while listening to rain sounds (thanks, YouTube) all night. 
Miss Anything? Everything.
Movement? Yep. One of them flipped the other night and I was unable to get comfortable. By the following morning, I had an internal bruise. 
Food cravings? Nothing this week. I don't have much of an appetite actually.
Belly Button In or Out? In.
Rings on or off? On.
Symptoms? I think I have all of them except nausea.
Anything making you queasy or sick? nah.
Labor Signs? Nope
Happy or Moody most of the time? Sooo moody. Oh, moody.
Looking forward to? A massage after these boys are born! I told Josh last night that that's what I want as soon as all is well. My body is so achy!

Post a Comment

© andrea lebeau. Design by Fearne.