23 weeks | 2nd Trimester

I turned 30 this week! No, I don't feel different. I feel rounder, but that's not surprising since this belly is growing at an astronomical rate.

Maddie and I have been sick all week, so this hasn't been my favorite week of pregnancy. Day 8 of sickness for her, and day 5 of sickness for me. I'm over it. It's miserable for both of us, but she's had it way worse. I'm ready to be well and for some warm weather to gush in through our windows. Something about spring makes me think of being healthy - maybe it's all the Vitamin D we are soaking in. 

Spring is around the corner! I can taste it! Shower invites go out Tuesday, so be sure to RSVP! So looking forward to seeing all of you in a couple of weeks!

Forgive the blur. Some photographer, eh?
How far along? 23+ weeks
Babies are the size of a? Grapefruit
Total weight gain? 21 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Of course. I had to go buy some new stuff last week just to cover the belly. It's actually a little difficult to find the right size right now. 
Stretch marks? Not yet.
Sleep? Sleeping better this week. We've been sick all week, but in spite of that, I've been able to sleep pretty well. My body is just tired from being sick, so I knock out fast every night.
Miss Anything? Breathing normally.
Movement? All the time. They are pushing their way out as much as they can. They are clearly running out of room and are trying to stretch me out beyond what I thought humanly possible. 
Food cravings? I mean, do I need to keep saying it?
Belly Button In or Out? In.
Rings on or off? On.
Symptoms? Pain from the stretching and growing boys!
Anything making you queasy or sick? nah.
Labor Signs? More Braxton Hicks contractions the other night, but they were short lived, thankfully.
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happier, but not feeling great, so that doesn't make me terribly happy.
Looking forward to? My shower in FOUR weeks!!!

Post a Comment

© andrea lebeau. Design by Fearne.