12 Must-Read Books to Jumpstart Your Success



I have this team of people who are just completely kick-ass. We work together, we play together, we encourage either, we treat each other to goodies, we spend time together, and we learn together. 

You can't pour from an empty cup. - unknown

Here's the thing about personal development and why it's important. It's easy to get caught up in wiping baby asses, making dinners, and picking up those damn Legos without doing a single thing to improve you. You could go an entire week without doing a single thing that fills your cup up. Taking the time to work on you gives you the ability to do the 49873975 things that you have on your plate.

You don't have time to hold an actual book and read? No one cares. Ever hear of Audible? Download it. 

I swear to you every time I read one of these books things jump out at me that I never thought would make a difference in how I conduct business. I take notes, I highlight, I share, I change and grow, and that all means I lead better. 

Do you have a team of people you are leading? You are their leader. They follow you, they love you, they learn from you, they do what you do. Don't you have a responsibility to better yourself?

#micdrop

Post a Comment

© andrea lebeau. Design by Fearne.