6 Types of Underwear & Their TRUE Function

If you know me well, you know that my favorite word is brunch and my least favorite word is panties. And moist. Gag. Panties is just the grossest word to me. I don't know why. I just hate it. Panties aren't panties in our house - they are "unders."  

In my 12 short years as an adult, I have been through my fair share of panties. You try thongs when you're a teenager because you think it's super cool to have a piece of fabric riding between your ass cheeks. You bust out the granny panties when you're pregnant because no longer will regular panties cover your bloated ass cheeks. You go commando because some of those pants are just too tight & you will look like a turkey tressed up for Thanksgiving dinner. There are a million options out there.

If I were in charge of marketing, this would be how unders were described. Truthful, to the point, no fuss.


Post a Comment

© andrea lebeau. Design by Fearne.