Friday Faves | Wild Purple

As a photographer & mom of 3 stupidly beautiful children, I have had the privilege of working with many vendors who gift us some AMAZING pretty things to feature on my blogs.

I'll be honest, most days, my big girl camera sits on my dresser, under a pile of clean clothes, unused. I am too busy wiping butts, noses & faces to take the time to lay on the floor, outside my kid's bedrooms waiting for the perfect shot. Occasionally, I make those shots happen. The beauty of people sending us pretty things to model is that it forces me to take the camera out, and now, those pictures are in my family yearbooks forever.





This week, I want to brag on The Wild Purple. I can't tell you how much these women have blessed my family with such fun stuff. When they heard about the boys' Cowboys & Indians party, they immediately asked if they could make a special cowboy bunting for the party. I obvi said yes immediately!



In addition to some cute scarves and the bunting, they sent the most darling head pieces for Maddie & I.




Go check out their fun things over at Instagram, Twitter, & Pinterest! You'll love their shop!

Post a Comment

© andrea lebeau. Design by Fearne.