Anxiety Girl


If you have read my blog at all, then you know I have anxiety. Not like, "I'm anxious because I have to take a test" anxious, but like, "I have this weird bump on my arm & it's, obviously, cancer, so I'm, obviously, dying" anxious.


My body has decided to give me a weird warning when the anxiety levels start to rise: my left leg & foot start tingling. (Don't worry - I've had multiple MRIs to make sure it's not something else.) So, when this started happening again the other day, I decided to try my oils. I started following CaseyLeigh Essentials & happened to come across a post about dealing with anxiety the very same day. I woke up yesterday feeling crazy anxious, so I opted for the JOY/VALOR combo over my heart & on my wrists. Worked like a charm. (Joy is the oil I rubbed on Maddie's wrists the other day when she was being a stinker. Didn't know it would make her talk to like a hummingbird. I will definitely cut that with Lavender for the next tantrum.)

Off to do some more summering! Happy Thursday!
a.
(P.S. To get started or learn more about oils, check this post.)

Post a Comment

© andrea lebeau. Design by Fearne.