21 Day Fix Buffalo Chicken Pizza

Well, it's official. I like taking pretty pictures of food. New niche? I think so. 

I'm getting so much positive feedback on these dinners on Facebook, so I'm sharing more recipes! It's much easier to share here than in a comment on Facebook. Thanks for following along! If you try these recipes, let me know how you like them!

This is new household favorite. My hubby & I scarfed this, and it will now be in our rotation.


No, I'm not "making a f*cking cookbook," (many have asked in those exact words). Yes, I'm finding dinner ideas on Pinterest. No, I'm not following a recipe. The recipes I share with you are my own concoctions. 


Ingredients:
- organic whole wheat pizza crust (Whole Foods, Sprouts, Trader Joe's)
- 1/2 cup of no sugar added tomato sauce (I didn't even use all of that)
- 2 chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 cup of fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/4 of a red onion, chopped
- Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
- Chili powder
- Salt & Pepper
- ** optional: 1/4 cup of skim mozzarella

Season 2 chicken breasts with chili powder, salt & pepper. Bake at 450 until it's not walking across the table.


Prepare your pizza, and stick in the oven for 8-10 minutes!

1 yellow, 1 green, 1 red, 1 blue
3 servings





Post a Comment

© andrea lebeau. Design by Fearne.