The Ultimate Galentine's Day Brunch Guide

As 31 fades to a close, I have realized the power of having a girl squad who would cut anyone who double crosses me. I have uttered the phrase "this is why girls hate other girls" more times than should be allowed. The cattiness, the name-calling, the back-stabbing. I can't. I left junior high so long ago, amiright?!

I'm a party-er. I just am. Not in the "oh my god. I woke up puking on my neighbor's garden gnome" way, but in the Pinterest-AF, magazine-worthy variety. Combine the two, and meet Leslie Knope's love child.


This year, I have started to gather everything necessary to host a Galentine's Day Brunch for my closest, bestest, gal pals and wanted to share them with you.

Here is the ultimate list you need in your life to pull this off.


1. Heart-shaped Waffle Iron. If Leslie Knope had known about this, I think her heart would have exploded. Be sure you have plenty of whipped cream.


2. A pink cake. I think this is self-explanatory.

3. A Galentine's Day Banner. It's even more amazing in person, guys.


4. Galentine's Day Printables. I sent out THE cutest Galentine's Day Brunch invites (pictured above), and there will definitely be Hoes before Bros wine bottle labels on that table. 


5. Sequin Table Runner. Yeah, I did.

6. Flowers & more flowers. I love flowers, and this table will have arrangements.

7. Galentine's Day Swag. Another great printable to tie onto whatever swag you get your gals, plus this amazing spoon that is stupid expensive, but gahhh. The feelings.


8. Galentine's Day Cookies. Because heart-shaped cookies are the cutest. If you are local, hit up Daddy Cakes Bakery for all your cookie needs.

"Oh, it's only the best day of the year! Every February 13th, my lady friends and I leave our husbands and our boyfriends at home, and we just come and kick it, breakfast-style. Ladies celebrating ladies. It's like Lilith Fair, minus the angst. Plus frittatas." - Leslie Knope

If you decide to host your Galentine's Day for your lady friends, tag me, tell me about it, email me. Ladies celebrating ladies is the best thing in the history of the world!

Post a Comment

© andrea lebeau. Design by Fearne.